PowerLogic System Manager 4.0 software allows customers to purchase, install and maintain client software on a single PC. Designed for enterprise monitoring and large systems, the software suite provides:
- Access to real-time and historical information from a PowerLogic system can be obtained using Internet Explorer.
- Easy-to-use PowerLogic Web Interface, the same no-training-required interface that is used on PowerLogic PowerServers, and the System Manager DL and System Manager Standard products.
- License for 10 simultaneous PowerLogic Web connections with an option to purchase more.
- Full Microsoft SQL Server 2000 database to handle the data storage requirements of large systems.
In addition to these new device support features, other enhancements include:
- New Shift Energy tables for displaying the data from Circuit Monitor Series 3000 and 4000, and Power Meter 800 onboard shift energy cost logs
- New Uptime Summary table for displaying the data from Circuit Monitor Series 3000 and 4000 "Number of Nines/Percent Uptime" log
- New Multiple Device Setup feature that makes configuring similar devices easier
- New and modified tables in support of PowerLogic Sepam Digital Relays
- Support for single-phase system types in Power Meter 800 meters
- New "Info" tabs added to System Manager Software tables with explanatory text and instructions
- Enhancements to improve system performance for large systems
A Service Update 1 for System Manager DL 4.0 and System Manager Standard 4.0 is available. The service update includes the device support features and other enhancements described above. DL and Standard 4.0 customers with a current Priority Technical Support agreement will automatically receive the Service Update 1 CDs in the mail. Nonpriority-support customers may download the Service Update from the download area of the PowerLogic web site.
For more information about Square D products from Schneider Electric, call 1-800-392-8781 or visit www.us.squared.com.