Acqiris USANetworked DAQ Software
MAQS software lets any PC or laptop be set up as a client to control multiple digitizer channels via an Ethernet connection, simple crossover cable, or any networked environment over Ethernet. A remote control interface allows client-server control and monitoring of data acquisition systems from multiple locations simultaneously, and to access test systems located at dispersed sites. Users can manage complex experiments through a Window-based environment. Prices start at $1,990; a free demo is available.
Phone: 877/ 227-4747
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers