ABB DrivesControl Panel/Keypad
The control panel/keypad on the ACS550 low-voltage AC drive resembles a cellphone, from the way screens pop up to the Help key. It has separate Start and Stop keys; parameter set keys that use arrows for incremental up or down sets; and two soft keys, the functions of which change according to the operating state of the panel. A built-in Help button, start-up assistant, maintenance triggers, diagnostic assistant and a real-time clock assist in operator setup and use.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers