National InstrumentsUSB Digital I/O Device
USB 6501 digital I/O device includes 24 digital I/O lines and a 32-bit counter. Because of its small size, plug-and-play connectivity and portability, the USB is practical for a wide range of users, from students and technicians to engineers and scientists. Engineers can use the 24 digital I/O lines to interface with LEDs, switches, relays and other digital I/O devices. Each digital I/O signal is protected against overvoltage, undervoltage and overcurrent conditions. The device includes a 32-bit counter and has built-in, removable screw terminals, eliminating the need for additional connectivity accessories. For embedded OEM applications, a board-only design with a 36-pin ribbon cable header instead of screw terminals is available.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers