Schneider ElectricMotor Starting Controller
The Telemecanique Altistart 01 Soft Start provides smooth motor starting control for applications that do not require high starting torque. Soft starting limits the stress on the mechanical parts of a machine and reduces the cost of maintenance and downtime. The starter works with 110–575-V, single-phase and three-phase asynchronous motors, with ratings of 1/4–75 hp, and 20– 60-hp three-phase motors rated 32–85 A at 208, 230, 460 and 575 V.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers