Multi-channel wireless system
Multi-channel industrial wireless system allows multiple field transmitters to communicate with one receiver. For installations requiring multiple field transmission points, the multi-channel system allows up to 60 field transmitters to communicate with up to four receiver base radios. The system is available with 4-20mA, pressure, thermocouple, and RTD inputs. All process variable inputs are available through Modbus RTU. The system can be ordered as battery powered, AC or DC powered, Explosionproof or DIN-rail mountable.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers