Primary Switch-Mode Power SuppliesDC Power Supplies
The 787 Series primary switch-mode power supplies are available in single or three phase versions with input voltages of 90-264 or 325-550 VAC, output voltages of 12 or 24VDC, current ratings of 1.3, 2, 2.5, 4, 8, 10, or 20 A, and power ratings up to 480 W. Each has over voltage protection, short-circuit protection, surge protection, and in-rush current limiting via an NTC resistor. Prices start at $81.70.
Other features include LED indication of the output voltage, output circuit connected in parallel for increased output current operation, adjustable output voltage via a potentiometer to compensate for voltage drop, and analog interface (Ua and Ia) for compiling output measurements. Additionally, the 787 series utilizes multi connection system connectors with CAGE CLAMP connection technology for fast, easy, highly reliable, vibration proof, corrosion/temperature cycling resistant, maintenance-free wiring. The connectors are plug-able for quick wiring and are color coded/keyed for error-free installation. The power supplies are UL and CUL (other worldwide approvals available) approved to the 508 and 1950 standards.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers