Measurement ComputingDigital I/O
Measurement Advantage USB-1096HFS provides 96 bits of high-current, logic-level digital I/O and offers four independent 24-bit DIO groups, each divided into two 8-bit ports and two 4-bit ports, and is based on a discrete emulation of industry standard 82C55 mode zero. The outputs sink 64 mA, or source 24 mA and make it possible to drive a wide assortment of external devices directly, without additional buffering.
- Signal Conditioning: Balluff's Smart Light Functions In Three Modes
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers