Switch Mode Power Supply
The PAS150 switch-mode power supply provides a universal 115/230 VAC input, choice of 3.3, 5, 12, 24 and 48V output voltages, or a single output of 150W continuous power. It employs passive power factor correction technology that meets Class A EN61000-3-2 harmonic distortion standards, and is protected against overload, overvoltage, reverse voltage and thermal conditions. Options include current-sharing capability for 1+1 redundancy, remote on/off, and droop or single-wire current sharing with OR-ing diodes. Prices start at $40.00.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers