Emerson Process Management's Mobrey magnetic level gaugeMagnetic Level Gauge
Mobrey magnetic level gauge provides reliable level measurement of all liquids, including aggressive or toxic, without the need for an external power source. Plant engineers can continue to monitor hazardous materials despite planned or un-planned power cuts. The gauges can operate in temperatures from 160-400 degrees Celsius with pressure ratings from PN6 to PN420 (ANSI 150 to 2500). The chamber is completely sealed so that the only moving part of the instrument in contact with the liquid is the stainless steel or titanium float, minimizing maintenance requirements and increasing product life. An indicator display provides clear visibility without requiring external power. Standard and high duty versions are available in stainless steel or PVC, PPH, PVDF and PTFE for highly corrosive processes. A range of plug and vent/drain and flange assemblies, standard or ATEX flame-proof mounted alarms and transmitters are available.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers