Setra Systems' Model 235 wet-to-wet differential pressure transducerDifferential Pressure Transducer
Model 235 wet-to-wet differential pressure transducer measures liquids or gases in applications with high line pressures up to 2,500 psig. The device contains no liquid filled diaphragm, thus eliminating the possibility of batch contamination and thermal transient errors. Wetted parts exposed to media are stainless steel, alumina ceramic, and glass. The transducer is accurate to +/- 0.18% of full-scale output with a total error band of +/- 0.5%. Full scale over the compensated temperature range of –20º to +160º F on 5 psid through 500 in.W.C. pressure ranges. Total error band on the 2-psid units is +/- 0.75% over the compensated temperature range. There is virtually no shift in output at warm-up, and an update rate of 25ms (typical) suits this unit for pressure applications that require a stable, fast response. The unit is offered with a choice of 4 to 20 mA or 0.5 to 4.5 VDC output with pressure ranges as low as 2 psid up to 500 in. W.C., and a choice of all stainless steel housing with cable termination or aluminum housing with terminal block. Both versions are rated for NEMA 4/IP65 operation and are ideally suited to OEM applications.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers