Online Development's xCoupler moduleEnterprise Transaction Module
xCoupler module provides seamless bi-directional communications between ControlLogix PLCs and IBM WebSphere MQ systems. The added bi-directional capability enables manufacturers to send messages to plant floor devices for activities such as changes in batch recipes, build orders, inventory adjustments and other manufacturing or distribution commands. The module's configuration tool features drag and drop operation for setting parameters between ControlLogix connected devices and WebSphere MQ for easy setup with no special programming skills required. It also eliminates the need for enterprise drivers and upgrade maintenance programming in the future. The module's operating system is virtually immune to security problems and virus attacks and provides data accuracy and timeliness.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers