Pinpoint Laser Systems' Microgage alignment kitMicrogage Alignment Kit
Alighment kit allows for quick and precise measurements of production machinery straightness, parallelism, surface flatness squareness, bore and shaft alignment so manufacturers can keep lines running at peak performance. The kit includes a laser transmitter and a digital receiver connected to a handheld display. Readings appear on a large LCD display and alignment units are presented in 0.001 or 0.0001 inch increments or in millimeters. A rotating base sets and checks flat planes such as machine beds, roller assemblies, sliding mechanical stages, and other planer equipment. A 90-degree beam bender squares machinery, checks the vertical axis of machine tools, and monitors parallelism of rails, tracks and rollers. The kit includes a heavy-duty tripod for supporting the laser and several mounting fixtures for greater versatility on the plant floor. An interface cable connects the Microgage to a laptop or PC so that the operator can store readings and generate printouts.
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers