Weed Instrument's L100 LynxSwitchManaged Ethernet Switch
L100 LynxSwitch features light management properties for applications where temperature, vibration and insulation are critical parameters. The switch offers standard management properties and features the fast re-configuration of network topology (FRNT v0) concept for single redundant ring applications and a re-configuration time (20mS). The switch supports full management properties and multiple redundant rings (FRNT v1) with SNMP, IGMP snooping, VLAN, authentication, and more. Management of the switch is accomplished by the end user using a Windows-based IP configuration tool that can be accessed via any of the Ethernet ports. No serial port is required. Switches can be mounted and installed prior to configuration. The switch offers real-time properties through both Layer 2 and Layer 3 priority support, with four priority queues and head of line blocking prevention for low priority packets.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers