R. Stahl's EtherNet/IP-compliant operator interfaceOperator Interface
EtherNet/IP-compliant operator interface for hazardous areas has proprietary visualization software for tasks up to simple process visualization. The system supports the new communication standard and is available both for hazardous and for industrial areas. EtherNet/IP, the Ethernet Industrial Protocol, is an open network standard for industrial applications covering communication components, PC interface cards, hubs and switches as well as cable and plug media. The protocol was developed to meet the great demand for uniform communication applications based on Ethernet technology for machine controls, robots and process controls used in automation. A particular feature of EtherNet/IP is that it ensures inter-operability of control technology from different suppliers. Thus, it represents a flexible and comfortable communication solution for heterogeneous networks in particular.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers