PULS' Uninterruptible Power SuppliesUninterruptible Power Supply
UB10.241 24 VDC-UPS offers a unique method of battery back by incorporating a voltage multiplier circuit into the design which allows only one 12 V battery to be used where two have been required in the past. The UPS comes in a compact sturdy metal housing controller, is rated 10 amps and effectively charges the battery as well as manage the output voltage to always keep your application up and running when needed. LEDs and relay contacts allow easy monitoring of the status of the battery as well as the load.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers