Emerson Process Management's Rosemount 3095 multi-variable transmitterMass Flow Transmitter
Rosemount 3095 multi-variable transmitter has Foundation fieldbus communications technology and fully compensated mass flow functionality. The mass flowmeter is an extension to the Rosemount 3095 platform, and an addition to the intelligent field device functionality of PlantWeb digital plant architecture. It delivers four measurements from one device, including pressure, differential pressure, temperature, and mass flow, reducing all sources of traditional DP flow uncertainty. A mass flow function block applies measured pressure and temperature to perform real-time flow compensation for all flow variables that could contribute to flow errors, including: density, discharge coefficient, gas expansion factor, bore of differential producer, and velocity approach. Fieldbus function blocks supported by the device include; fully compensated mass flow, analog input, analog output, auto-tune PID, input selector, signal characterizer, arithmetic, integrator, control selector, output splitter, and LCD.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers