Emerson Process Management's Rosemount 3095 multi-variable transmitterMass Flow Transmitter
Rosemount 3095 multi-variable transmitter has Foundation fieldbus communications technology and fully compensated mass flow functionality. The mass flowmeter is an extension to the Rosemount 3095 platform, and an addition to the intelligent field device functionality of PlantWeb digital plant architecture. It delivers four measurements from one device, including pressure, differential pressure, temperature, and mass flow, reducing all sources of traditional DP flow uncertainty. A mass flow function block applies measured pressure and temperature to perform real-time flow compensation for all flow variables that could contribute to flow errors, including: density, discharge coefficient, gas expansion factor, bore of differential producer, and velocity approach. Fieldbus function blocks supported by the device include; fully compensated mass flow, analog input, analog output, auto-tune PID, input selector, signal characterizer, arithmetic, integrator, control selector, output splitter, and LCD.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers