SiemensWireless LAN Solution
Scalance W wireless LAN combines wireless access with data reservation for critical clients. The wireless LAN allows users to operate more than three wireless protocols in one system. With data rates of up to 54 Mbits/sec. and open standards of security all in one device, the system operates at speeds of 2.4 GHz (802.11b and 802.11g) or 5 GHz (802.11a). The system also has deterministic control and is easily deployed. The industrial wireless LAN (IWLAN) solution provides access points, client modules, varying types of antennas, power supplies, cables and connectors. Standard security features are designed into the system, providing a high degree of protection from unauthorized access, Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) security, and Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) with 128-bit long encryptions. Features include reliable structural integrity, the ability to operate at temperatures between -20°C and +60°C, and IP 65 protection against dust, water and foreign bodies.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers