Fluid Components Intl.Panel Mount Display
DM20 digital display shows totalized flow readings from thermal dispersion mass flow meters. The display replaces standard electro-mechanical counters and features CMOS technology. It incorporates a single line 8-digit B&W LCD display that is 0.276 in. high, and is self-powered with a lithium battery (included) capable of lasting up to ten years. No separate powering is required. The model features a 10 kHz count speed, slow speed input for contact closures and high speed input for linking inputs from a maximum of 18 Vdc without a module. The display also is UL approved, CSA listed and CE certified for rigorous industrial environments. It features a reset line, which can be activated via a front-panel push-button or via a contact closure to rear-mounted screw terminal block, and can be mounted in a separate enclosure or control room. It is sized at 0.944 inches (h) -x- 1.89 inches (w) -x- 1.20 (d) inches (24-x-48-x-30.5 mm).
1755 La Costa Meadows Dr.
San Marcos, CA 92078 (see map)
Contact Name: Sales Department
Phone: 800/854-1993; 760-744-6950
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers