Siemens Energy & AutomationManagement Software
Oil Field Management Intelligence pack is a pre-packaged, role-based, upstream operations performance management system that provides proactive notification of current and emerging problems. Asset and equipment operating envelopes (design and operating limits) are established for each well and are monitored in real-time. Automatic notifications link to summary and detail views. The solution combines business and real-time technical information from existing upstream systems into a comprehensive advisory system for production wells, metering stations, injection systems, environmental monitoring stations and gas oil separation plants. Engineers and technicians can customize pre-built displays for multi-phase flow meters, well tests, work orders and field production maps. Energy management, sand management, corrosion monitoring, well-shut-in history, inner casing pressure monitoring, water management, and pump monitoring are included.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers