Thermo ElectronX-ray Inspection System
Goring Kerr PROx X-ray inspection system detects metal, glass, stone, bone, plastic, wire and other dense contaminants in virtually any packaged or bulk food product, as well as pumped products. The system provides brand protection against defects including product assembly errors. The X-ray sensing system and image analysis software provides actionable information that can track and improve the manufacturing process. The system operates over a wide temperature range and is IP65 wash-down compliant. It has a large, color touch-screen employing an intuitive icon-based graphical interface. Models include a conveyor system for packaged products; a bulk flow system with 1/2/4 lane operation to minimize scrapped product; and a pipeline system for liquids and slurries. The conveyor system is also available in a new small size, low cost, entry-level configuration.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers