QSI Corp.Touchscreen HMI
Qterm-Z60 graphic operator interface terminal has touchscreen graphics, one switch-selectable serial port, and can communicate via EIA-232, EIA-422 or EIA-485. It has a QVGA, 320 x 240-pixel, 256-color, STN color LCD display that is viewable in most lighting conditions; 2 MB flash/16 MB SDRAM; programmable speaker; and a 5 VDC 200 mA output from the interface connector to power external devices.
CLICK HERE to download a .pdf version of this product brochure.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers