LudecaOnline Monitoring System
VIBNODE entry-level online monitoring system allows end-users to access customized spectrums from a remote location. Functionality includes scanning six or 12 channels, making it ideal for replacement of switchboxes or new installations. The system is configured with OMNITREND software for easy set-up, storage and analysis of spectrums. The spectrums can be monitored and referenced to narrow band alarms. The intelligent system notifies the end-user via e-mail or text message when the vibration level exceeds an alarm band. Power requirements are based on 24 VDC, minimizing installation power requirements.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers