WIN A NEW FBT-6 fieldbus diagnostic monitor!
FBT-6 fieldbus diagnostics handheld device monitors a live fieldbus network without interfering with its operation. Features include noise measurements in three bands, monitoring of signal level for all devices, monitoring of signal to shield faults, network retransmissions and the ability to download data to a PC via a USB port. It performs measurement and collection of all key parameters, providing users with a comprehensive baseline of the fieldbus physical layer. Network retransmissions are checked by the handheld from each device on the segment. Data collected can be downloaded to a PC via a USB port (FBT-6 Assistant software provided supports Windows XP and Windows 2000).
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers