ProMaster EtherCAT application connects a controller-based PLC as the EtherCAT master with three EtherCAT slaves, and has an interface that makes changing fieldbuses quick and easy. In addition to two drives, an external device is also integrated into the system. Parameterization and configuration takes the place of programming universally through all levels of the machine from the perspective of the engineer. EtherCAT integrates and connects the IT network and the Internet with a fast real-time Ethernet solution for machine communication. Three EtherCAT slaves (could also be drive- or controller-based variants) are connected: one b maXX 4000, one I/O bus coupler and one position sensor from TR-Elektronik. EtherCAT emulates the CANopen device profile via CANopen over EtherCAT (CoE).
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers