MTL Open System TechnologiesSafetyNet Product Brochure
SafetyNet Functional Safety System brochure provides a complete description of SafetyNet and its approach to safety functionality, how it meets the requirements of IEC 61508 and 61511 for SIL 2 certification, its applicability to Emergency Shut Down, Fire & Gas and Burner Management applications, and its integration with the MOST Process Automation platform. The brochure highlights the components in the SafetyNet platform, including controllers, I/O, power supplies, carriers, and field terminals.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers