Land InstrumentsInfrared Thermometer
RT8A infrared thermometer measures the temperature of moving materials, webs or inaccessible objects without contact in hostile production environments. Four models cover operating temperatures from 0-500° C to 1,000° F. The NEMA 4X/IP65 rated housing can be supplemented by optional cooling and lens purging facilities when required to provide two levels of protection. A choice of mounting and protection accessories makes it easy to install at the optimum point in the process. No tools are required to access the protected thermometer. Accurate, reliable and stable temperature measurement is assured by the thermometer's response time, which is adjustable from 1-10s; accuracy within <0.5% of span; and minimal drift with change in ambient temperature of £1.5° C per 10° C.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers