FlukePower Quality Analyzers
Fluke 434 and Fluke 435 three-phase power quality analyzers pinpoint power problems with on-screen display of trends and captured events, even while background recording continues. The 430 Series incorporates the new IEC standards for flicker, harmonics and power quality for convenient troubleshooting of both three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. The 435 logging power quality analyzer features 0.1% voltage accuracy and GPS time sync option, making it compliant with the IEC 61000-4-30 Class A standard. The 435 can be configured for any test condition with memory for up to 400 parameters at user defined intervals. The series includes expanded wiring configurations with 2 and 2.5 element measurement modes, 0.001 Hz resolution, and supports GPS time synchronization according to IEC 610000-4-30 with the optional GPS430 module. Both have a safety rating of 600 V CAT IV and 1000 V CAT III.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers