FlukePower Quality Analyzers
Fluke 434 and Fluke 435 three-phase power quality analyzers pinpoint power problems with on-screen display of trends and captured events, even while background recording continues. The 430 Series incorporates the new IEC standards for flicker, harmonics and power quality for convenient troubleshooting of both three-phase and single-phase power distribution systems. The 435 logging power quality analyzer features 0.1% voltage accuracy and GPS time sync option, making it compliant with the IEC 61000-4-30 Class A standard. The 435 can be configured for any test condition with memory for up to 400 parameters at user defined intervals. The series includes expanded wiring configurations with 2 and 2.5 element measurement modes, 0.001 Hz resolution, and supports GPS time synchronization according to IEC 610000-4-30 with the optional GPS430 module. Both have a safety rating of 600 V CAT IV and 1000 V CAT III.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers