RealFlex TechnologiesPhoton Runtime HMI
RealFlex 6 has a photon runtime HMI to allow customers to setup a standalone or failover SCADA system using the QNX 6 operating system. The SCADA server and runtime version of the graphical user interface can be provided on a single PC. Displays and databases can be created on a Microsoft Windows PC and uploaded to the server. Features include: System, Historical, Communications and Active Alarm Summaries; Data Summaries with Information and Control tags and the ability to right click on any tag and edit database parameters; Historical Maintenance and Password Maintenance; Alarm banners; and Enhanced Default Security System.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers