National InstrumentsUSB DAQ System
CompactDAQ USB-based modular data acquisition system provides sensor and electrical measurements on the benchtop, in the field and on the production line. The system offers an eight-slot chassis that accepts I/O modules capable of measuring up to 256 channels of electrical, physical, mechanical and acoustic signals in a single system. It delivers connectivity and signal conditioning for measurements including voltage, temperature, strain, sound and vibration, as well as digital I/O and switching. All modules are hot-swappable and autodetectable for simplified setup, and offer up to 2,300 Vrms of isolation to ensure PC and user safety. The system delivers four dedicated USB signal streams for synchronous analog and digital I/O for data-intensive applications including sound and vibration, mixed-signal automated test and high-speed data logging. Size (25x9x9 cm) and flexible power options (AC or 11 to 30 VDC) make it applicable for a range of test settings, such as in-vehicle, benchtop and automated test applications.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers