accsenseWeb-Enabled Mesh Sensor Pods
Wireless sensor pods measure a wide range of physical properties, such as temperature, and make real-time measurements available online from any computer or Web-enabled device. No software installation or configuration is required. The sensors measure ambient temperature, humidity, light, noise and vibration, and are compatible with a range of standard external plug-in sensors and probes, including thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors. Their industry-standard 4-20ma, 0-5V, digital (contact closure) and pulse counter inputs can also connect to sensors that measure flow, pH, electrical current, pressure, acceleration, gas concentration, tank levels, proximity, wind speed, and soil moisture. A single pod can simultaneously measure up to nine different properties. Pods can be directly connected to the outputs from PLCs for an easy way to provide real-time PLC/process status monitoring on the Web.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers