Elpro TechnologiesRadio Modem
455U-D radio modem uses multiple device connectivity and two data ports for long-distance communications with military-grade security. Each modem can handle two independent connectivity applications simultaneously. Included is a separate, dedicated serial port for configuration and system management diagnostics. The modem is suitable for SCADA systems distributed over wide geographic areas, or for industrial users requiring the higher level of reliability offered by licensed radio channels. It has user configurable RF power of 0.5-5 W, and frequency 380-512 MHz. A built-in UPS protects against uncertain power supply.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers