Phoenix ContactMonitoring Relay
Electronic monitoring relay for single- and three-phase applications is 22.5 mm wide. The DIN-rail mountable module can be used for monitoring currents and voltages in numerous applications. The Relays are designed for monitoring AC and DC currents ranging from 0-100 mA, 0-1A and 0-10A, and are available for monitoring single phase AC and DC voltages ranging from 0-30V, 0-60V and 0-500V. The SL version has one function, either undercurrent or undervoltage, with a PDT (single pole double throw) for signal output. The multifunctional FL version provides the flexibility of monitoring undercurrent, overcurrent, and window function, or undervoltage, overvoltage, and window function featuring PDT relays (single pole double throw) for signal output. Operational conditions are displayed via LEDs for supply power transformer voltage, relay status, fault type and delay times.
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in One
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers