Omega EngineeringUltrasonic Flowmeter
FDT100 Series flowmeter employs advanced transit-time ultrasonic technology, in which two flow sensors alternately transmit and receive a signal and "time of flight" is used to measure flow rate. Designed for long, economical service in either consumable or industrial water applications, these battery-powered meters have no moving parts. Pressure loss is minimal and filtration unnecessary. Long-term stability and a wide measurement range facilitate monitoring of consumption and leakage. Both flange styles-150-lb. ANSI and DIN-come in various sizes, with a choice of integral or remote electronics that display flow rate or total at the push of a button.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers