Omega EngineeringUltrasonic Flowmeter
FDT100 Series flowmeter employs advanced transit-time ultrasonic technology, in which two flow sensors alternately transmit and receive a signal and "time of flight" is used to measure flow rate. Designed for long, economical service in either consumable or industrial water applications, these battery-powered meters have no moving parts. Pressure loss is minimal and filtration unnecessary. Long-term stability and a wide measurement range facilitate monitoring of consumption and leakage. Both flange styles-150-lb. ANSI and DIN-come in various sizes, with a choice of integral or remote electronics that display flow rate or total at the push of a button.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers