Woodhead IndustriesIndustrial Work Light
360 °C Work Light features rugged construction, cool fluorescent lamps, and integral tripod stand for optimum stability, portability, flexibility and ease of use in harsh environments. Features include three 32-watt lamps that meet OSHA 1929.56 for minimum illumination of work areas. Multi-functional lamp cap with impact-absorbing ribs and a clear PVC diffuser guard helps protect lamps against breakage. The vertical ribbing diffuses light to reduce glare while maintaining high light output. An integral product hanger facilitates mounting or vertical storage. The light's base provides a 10 A un-switched convenience receptacle for use with auxiliary equipment or additional lights.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers