QTERM-G75 Ethernet-enabled graphics terminal has a 640x480 lighted graphics LCD, 10Base-T Ethernet with TCP/IP support, RS-232/422/485 serial interfaces, and 4 Mbyte Flash/16 Mbytes RAM. It uses Qlarity Foundry object-based programming for screen creation on a Windows PC, compilation, and download to the terminal. The software has predefined objects, allows editing of existing objects, or lets users create their own objects.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers