VaisalaIndustrial Process Gas Monitor
OMT355 oxygen transmitter is an optical, diode laser-based instrument for measuring the oxygen concentration in industrial gases. It features an in-situ probe for direct insertion in the process, or sampling cell options. The sensor tolerates aggressive chemicals and excessive amounts of moisture – even in liquid form. Typical applications include gas generation, inert gas blanketing, fermentation and composting process monitoring. It can be flange-mounted directly into a process without sampling or sample conditioning equipment, providing the user real time measurement data without delays. For processes with high temperatures, elevated pressures or excessive solids content, an optional sampling cell is available for the transmitter. An optional hydrophobic, porous PTFE filter is also available.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers