VaisalaIndustrial Process Gas Monitor
OMT355 oxygen transmitter is an optical, diode laser-based instrument for measuring the oxygen concentration in industrial gases. It features an in-situ probe for direct insertion in the process, or sampling cell options. The sensor tolerates aggressive chemicals and excessive amounts of moisture – even in liquid form. Typical applications include gas generation, inert gas blanketing, fermentation and composting process monitoring. It can be flange-mounted directly into a process without sampling or sample conditioning equipment, providing the user real time measurement data without delays. For processes with high temperatures, elevated pressures or excessive solids content, an optional sampling cell is available for the transmitter. An optional hydrophobic, porous PTFE filter is also available.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers