Sensor ProductsSensing Points
Tactilus electronic pressure mapping systems have up to 16 individual free form sensing points that can detect pressures up to 60 PSI (4.21 kg/cm²), coupled with simple electronics and a USB interface. Sensors can be used independently or assembled in a matrix in order to allow the user the flexibility to move from one application to the next without the need for a new system. Software allows for direct pressure readings without the need for calibration and pressure versus time tracking, and actual real-time analysis of two contacting surfaces. Sensors are customizable from 0.04” x 0.04” (1 mm x 1 mm). Running on a standard laptop computer, the full-scale software allows users to customize for 2-D and 3-D imaging, region-of-interest viewing, longitudinal and latitudinal analysis, graphical displays of data in bar, pressure vs. time, line scan, histogram and isobar charts, statistical analysis of pressures, and total force over any selected area. The data may also be exported to virtually any third-party software.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers