Panasonic Electric WorksPLC / Programmable Display
FP Sigma V3 PLC is compact in size (30x90x60 mm), but equipped with RISC base processor operating at 0.32 µ sec/basic instruction. Features include super fast floating point calculation, built-in two axis of motion with linear/circular interpolation (expandable to 10 axes), easy PID instruction that supports up to 24 loops, and four channels of built-in high speed counters. The PLC can support up to three serial ports configurable for Modbus RTU, PLC to PLC networking, MEWTOCOL, and General Purpose (custom communication protocol). The PLC has a programming capacity of 32k steps, and supports up to 384 I/O point.
CLICK HERE for additional information.
629 Central Avenue
New Providence, NJ 07974 (see map)
Contact Name: Sydney Brooks, Sr. Product Specialist
Phone: 908/464-3550, ext. 2026
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers