Mettler-Toledo ThorntonConductivity Standard Solutions
Certified conductivity standard solutions for verification and calibration of conductivity instrumentation cover the range 25-100,000 uS/cm with traceability to ASTM and NIST, and meet the needs of water treatment applications. The standards are are similar to those used to calibrate high accuracy conductivity sensors and are packaged in sealed 500 mL bottles with certificates of analysis. Other services include on-line instrumentation for liquid analysis of conductivity, resistivity, pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, dissolved ozone, total organic carbon, plus temperature, flowrate, level and pressure.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers