Mettler-Toledo ThorntonConductivity Standard Solutions
Certified conductivity standard solutions for verification and calibration of conductivity instrumentation cover the range 25-100,000 uS/cm with traceability to ASTM and NIST, and meet the needs of water treatment applications. The standards are are similar to those used to calibrate high accuracy conductivity sensors and are packaged in sealed 500 mL bottles with certificates of analysis. Other services include on-line instrumentation for liquid analysis of conductivity, resistivity, pH, ORP, dissolved oxygen, dissolved ozone, total organic carbon, plus temperature, flowrate, level and pressure.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers