Parker/PageSight Flow Indicators
Sight Flow indicators allow the flow monitoring of ultra pure liquids and harsh chemicals and can be used in vertical or horizontal lines to visually inspect for contaminants, flow interruptions and leak detection. Made from chemically inert fluoropolymer tubing, the indicators withstand corrosive applications and high temperatures. Low refractive index polymers offer high visibility as well as superior strength to weight ratio, creating a virtually unbreakable site glass. Indicators can be manufactured in FEP or PFA with a variety of flow ranges and fittings. Sanitary, fange, instrumentation, butt weld or fluoropolymer-lined fittings are available, with other fittings available upon request. Sizes range from ½-4 in.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers