Fluid Components Intl.Line Size Coriolis Flow Meter
CMU Coriolis mass fow meter combines large line size service, high flow rate capability and measurement accuracy for line sizes 0.25-12 in. (DN 8-300). It measures flow rates from 2.2-80,800 lb/hr (60-2, 200, 00 kg/hr). The flow meter provides mass flow measurement while measuring fluid temperature, density and volumetric flow. The “U” tube flow sensor features a lightweight tube, minimal welding and vibration dampening technology. Accuracy range is 0.1-0.15% in liquids (depending on line size) and 0.5% in gases (+ reading), meeting industry requirements for applications in custody transfer, precision product line batching and test-stand performance measurement. Optional density calibrations include a 3-point or 5-point density calibration. Standard outputs include dual 4-20mA, one standard with HART, a frequency/pulse output of total flow, and a binary output of instrument status. Output options include Profibus-PA and a tamper-proof, custody transfer configuration that is sealed/certified, and prevents resetting of the internal totalizer. The device can be mounted integral with the sensor or remote mounted up to 1000 feet (300 m) away.
CLICK HERE to download a brochure.
1755 La Costa Meadows Dr.
San Marcos, CA 92078 (see map)
Contact Name: Sales Department
Phone: 800/854-1993; 760/744-6950
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers