Fluid Components Intl.Line Size Coriolis Flow Meter
CMU Coriolis mass fow meter combines large line size service, high flow rate capability and measurement accuracy for line sizes 0.25-12 in. (DN 8-300). It measures flow rates from 2.2-80,800 lb/hr (60-2, 200, 00 kg/hr). The flow meter provides mass flow measurement while measuring fluid temperature, density and volumetric flow. The “U” tube flow sensor features a lightweight tube, minimal welding and vibration dampening technology. Accuracy range is 0.1-0.15% in liquids (depending on line size) and 0.5% in gases (+ reading), meeting industry requirements for applications in custody transfer, precision product line batching and test-stand performance measurement. Optional density calibrations include a 3-point or 5-point density calibration. Standard outputs include dual 4-20mA, one standard with HART, a frequency/pulse output of total flow, and a binary output of instrument status. Output options include Profibus-PA and a tamper-proof, custody transfer configuration that is sealed/certified, and prevents resetting of the internal totalizer. The device can be mounted integral with the sensor or remote mounted up to 1000 feet (300 m) away.
CLICK HERE to download a brochure.
1755 La Costa Meadows Dr.
San Marcos, CA 92078 (see map)
Contact Name: Sales Department
Phone: 800/854-1993; 760/744-6950
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers