McCrometerV2 System Flow Meter
V2 system flow meter features built-in flow conditioning for industrial process or plant water and wastewater applications. The system shines in line sizes from 4-18 in., and comes ready to install with a built-in three-way valve that isolates the transmitter from the process fluid flow for easy maintenance without shutting down the pipeline. It is wet-flow calibrated and measures flow over a flow range from 40-7500 gal./min., depending on the line size. The system's cone conditions fluid flow to provide a stable flow profile that increases accuracy. The cone interacts with the fluid flow and reshapes the velocity profile to create a lower pressure region immediately downstream. Central position in the line optimizes the velocity of the liquid flow at the point of measurement. The result is a highly stable flow profile for measurement accuracy from ±1% with ±0.1% repeatability over a wide flow range of 10:1.
CLICK HERE to download a brochure of this product.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers