McCrometerV2 System Flow Meter
V2 system flow meter features built-in flow conditioning for industrial process or plant water and wastewater applications. The system shines in line sizes from 4-18 in., and comes ready to install with a built-in three-way valve that isolates the transmitter from the process fluid flow for easy maintenance without shutting down the pipeline. It is wet-flow calibrated and measures flow over a flow range from 40-7500 gal./min., depending on the line size. The system's cone conditions fluid flow to provide a stable flow profile that increases accuracy. The cone interacts with the fluid flow and reshapes the velocity profile to create a lower pressure region immediately downstream. Central position in the line optimizes the velocity of the liquid flow at the point of measurement. The result is a highly stable flow profile for measurement accuracy from ±1% with ±0.1% repeatability over a wide flow range of 10:1.
CLICK HERE to download a brochure of this product.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers